Monday 25 September 2017

The Night Hike Muse Struck!

A while ago I got an SOS message from my “Prince George Partner in Fun & Nonsense”, saying she needed a plan for a District night event. We chatted for a bit about venues and numbers and such, and I felt that cartoon light bulb begin to glow over my head. “Give me an hour and I’ll get back to you”, said I, and let the muse take over my keyboard…. I pulled ideas from my own experiences and found some inspiration on the web, and the whole thing seemed to pour out. Don't you love when that happens?


The result, with a few tweaks, was acceptable to my PGPF&N and was successfully implemented in her District. Perhaps it will be useful to someone else – so here you go! J  Here is the list of supplies and equipment, too! Enjoy......

North Owl



No comments:

Post a Comment